Former Batchmove has evolved to:
The WP-BATCHTools module are:
- Selector for query posts
- Operating manners which come up with peoples common practice.
- Configurable number of posts listed in one page.
- Enough searching and sorting options.
- You are able to select a date range!
- More in the future.
- Move posts in category
- Assign the selected categories to posts.
- Append the selected categories to posts.
- Delete the selected categories from posts.
- More in the future.
- Change posts attributes
- Change author to posts.
- Change comment of posts.
- Reset status from posts.
- Set or change posttype of posts.
- Mass Delete posts
- Which are selected in query selector.
- On present status value, published,pending,etc.
- If post contain some value, choice delete/not delete.
- Delete Posts Revisions
- All revisions from posts which are selected in query selector.
- All revisions from posts, which date are expired.
- All revisions from posts.
- Optimize WordPress Database.
- Selector for query posts
- New item to select a workset to work on!
- Use selection made by checbox selection or use whole set of selector query!
We have made BatchTools for WP users who maintain large WordPress implementations. MOVE POSTS IN CATEGORIES The exact use is to select a group of posts with the selector, for example all post from news category who has TEST in title or content. Or just what you want, the routine can update/add/delete which mean MOVE, and not just add a post to a category. It can also remove a category from a list of posts, also if posts has two or more categories where it belongs to.
Perhaps the best of this plugin, you are able to select a date range!
WordPress Plugin Development Tutorial
This tutorial is for starting WordPress Plugin developers, perhaps it will improve the knowledge of professioal developers to. For this tutorial we describe our password plugin, which is not in public domain. The result can be on frontend of your website something AS shown above, in backend looks very familiär. This tutorial don’t describe how to make a account and/or uploading to WordPress.org. Step by step we will describe how to build a documented, object oriented, WordPress Plugin.
Development steps are:
- Convert Idea to a work plan.
- Write essential WordPress initiation text.
- Create a WordPress plugin class.
- Create admin menu implementation.
- Create all kind of functionality.
- Using WordPress standard Editor.
- Use of library classes.
- How to translate your plugin.
- Last but not least, writing documentation.
ABS Application Server is special made for Dropshippers, its a application module who can used standalone or with WordPress/Joomla, Opencart, Prestashop, etc.etc. All kinds of webapplications who needs Import or Export that can use the ABS =>Dropshipping Application Server (ADAS).
This module is made with the dropshippers in mind, all features are specially made for the needs of dropshipping. We have taken PHP framework CodeIgniter as starting point, we designed a special dropshipping Application Server. One of the main features is automatic Import and Export from and to CSV / XML files. Import and Export is part of the core of the dropshipping Application Server.
All normal dropshipping data services are available.
There is a special feature for redirect output to customer pages.
What will this mean? Simple, the customer becomes from the dropshipper supplier a HTML call to the Application Server, witch result in a HTML source transfer from supplier to customer webshop page article content.
No product information or pictures are necessary on customer website!
ABS-Hosting.nl has build a Import module for WordPress/Woocommerce, it can Import into Woocommerce from XML and even old CSV files are supported. For now it is a special routine for Woocommerce, in future we will rebuild it for OpenCart to. We have spend a lot of time to build this WordPress Import module, so its not for free. Or experience with our BatchMove module did us decide to make this a commercial module. Why we build this Import module? For Woocommerce there are some Import modules available but they are made for all kind of Imports, so you have to find out if the module imports Images and Variations. Our module is special made for Woocommerce, and it will Import Images and Variations. We have the user interface made as easy as possible, the downside of that is there has to be done some predefine for variables. This action is only One time necessary, after that you benefit from this simple and easy interface. On the same time the maintenance of stock, deletion and new products is a peace of cake. We even have implemented a WordPress cronjob, after installation you can make your own decisions about how many time de module should do his actions.